"To read a book about a country's cuisine isn't simply to go looking for 'good things'; it is also to better know - by means of the recipes - the customs and the richness or poverty of a place, and the spirit of those who inhabit it. It is above all, to participate in the symbolic celebration of the shared repast."|
~ Ginette Olivesi-Lorenzi, La Cuisine Mentonnaise
All text, graphics, recipes, and articles copyright Regional Recipes 2001-2010, unless otherwise attributed. Please do not reprint or distribute any of the material on this website without permission. For reprint permission, information about recipe or menu development, recipe and article submission guidelines, advertising quotes, or for information about how to get your product or book reviewed, please e-mail us. Thank you.
Savoring Tuscany : Recipes and Reflections on Tuscan Cooking
by Lori De Mori
Part of the Savoring Series, which is one of my favorite series of books about Regional Cuisine, Savoring Tuscany is a beautiful book filled with sumptuous recipes and delectable writing about the cuisine and culture of Tuscany. As with all the books in the series, Savoring Tuscany is put together beautifully and all of the recipes are well written and presented. The recipes that we tested were all superb and the book is an excellent source for fans of Tuscan cuisine.
Share A Recipe, Review, or Article!
Regional Recipes is very much a global project. I only live in one area of the world and my opportunity for travel and gathering new recipes is limited - and I firmly believe that the real experts about a region's cuisine is not a food writer who visits for a day, a week, or even a month - but those individuals who have lived their entire lives in a region. Because of that we welcome recipes and articles from anyone anywhere in the world. You do not have to be a chef, a writer, an expert, a recipe developer, or anything fancy. All that is important is your experience with a region. So share a recipe or an article today!
- Share your recipes or articles using the form below
- The webmaster will review your article or recipe.
- Your recipes and articles (but not your e-mail address) may be chosen to be posted on the site!
- Your e-mail address is protected and is never sold or rented.
- By submitting a recipe or article, you are giving this site the right to publish your article or recipe. However, the copyright for every recipe and article submitted remains that of the submitter.
- Website owners, authors, and other individuals who would like to promote their website, service, or just themselves are free to add a promotional blurb at the end of the recipe of the article or recipe. Only e-mail addresses that are included in this section will be included with your submission - otherwise they are kept private.Thanks so much!