"To read a book about a country's cuisine isn't simply to go looking for 'good things'; it is also to better know - by means of the recipes - the customs and the richness or poverty of a place, and the spirit of those who inhabit it. It is above all, to participate in the symbolic celebration of the shared repast."|
~ Ginette Olivesi-Lorenzi, La Cuisine Mentonnaise
All text, graphics, recipes, and articles copyright Regional Recipes 2001-2010, unless otherwise attributed. Please do not reprint or distribute any of the material on this website without permission. For reprint permission, information about recipe or menu development, recipe and article submission guidelines, advertising quotes, or for information about how to get your product or book reviewed, please e-mail us. Thank you.
Savoring Tuscany : Recipes and Reflections on Tuscan Cooking
by Lori De Mori
Part of the Savoring Series, which is one of my favorite series of books about Regional Cuisine, Savoring Tuscany is a beautiful book filled with sumptuous recipes and delectable writing about the cuisine and culture of Tuscany. As with all the books in the series, Savoring Tuscany is put together beautifully and all of the recipes are well written and presented. The recipes that we tested were all superb and the book is an excellent source for fans of Tuscan cuisine.
Tell Us What You Think!
Your feedback is very important to us. It helps us determine the direction of this site and what projects we tackle next.
- Share your feedback or using the form below
- The webmaster will review your e-mail
- Your comments and recipes (but not your e-mail address) may be chosen to be posted on the site!
- Note: Your e-mail address is protected and is never sold or rented.
- By entering comments here, you are granting this site the unlimited right to post such comments on this site. Thanks so much!